Please join us Saturday March 24th at 9:00 am, for an action-packed tour of four properties in the SW Garden Neighborhood.
We will visit two single-family homes and two multi-family properties, all in process of extensive renovation.
Tour will start at 2019 Alfred, a multi-family being renovated by Jay Willie,
and proceed to
- 4557 Flad, a four-family project which is utilizing historic tax credits, being developed by Chuck Vilnai
- 4925 Reber Place, a historic, single family, frame house, being developed by Martin Ivancic
- 2626 Dalton, a single family house, which should be near completion by the date of our tour, developed by Ron McCracken and family
The properties are a bit spread out to walk from one to another in a timely fashion, but participants could easily bicycle the tour. After the tour we can provide suggestions for nearby lunch options.
Friday, January 13, 2012
925 S. Sarah Street, 63110
St. Louis Rehabbers Club invites you to our annual Holiday Party! Beer, wine and appetizers will be provided over lively conversation and reflection on the rehabs and growth of St. Louis in 2011. We will be in the exciting Grove entertainment district, where there are many shops, bars, and restaurants.
We will be hosting Rehabbers Club Board member elections. We are currecntly accepting nominations for all positions and would love to have some new board members.
- Programming Chair,
- Marketing Committee Chair,
- Built Environment Chair
- At-Large (at least 2).
- Vice President (must have been on board for at least 1 year)
- President (must have been on board for at least 1 year)
We’ll also have a slide show featuring the Rehabbers Club tours, classes, and the Big BIG Tour 2011. If you have photos of your rehab project that you’d like us to include, please send JPG versions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are $5 per person and available at the door. You may pay via cash, check or credit card (PayPal). All payments are tax deductible. For paid members of the St. Louis Rehabbers Club (formerly ReVitalize St. Louis), this event is free. JOIN NOW
After our party, be sure to check out the great nightlife in the Grove!
*SPONSOSHIPS AVAILABLE, Email: email@example.com
Calling all rehabbers, realtors, and City enthusiasts! Do you have a passion for the City of St. Louis? Do you want to contribute to its rebirth and preservation of its historic architecture? The St. Louis Rehabbers Club will host an open house for you to learn more about our organization and how you may get involved. We’ll share information about:
1. committees and volunteer opportunities
2. board positions and elections
3. programming including the Big BIG Tour.
This open house will accommodate your time frame. You can ask your questions and leave or stay to get to know your fellow rehabbers and city enthusiasts! Free appetizers will be provided.
St. Louis Rehabbers Club Open House
Mon, November 7, 2011
3153 Morgan Ford Road St. Louis, MO 63116